Iconic Gold Announces Results of Annual General and Special Meeting
Vancouver, B.C. September 27, 2022. International Iconic Gold Exploration Corp. (the “Company” or “Iconic Gold”) (TSXV: ICON) is pleased to announce that shareholders voted in favor of all resolutions proposed at the Company’s annual general and special meeting of the shareholders (the “Meeting”) held on Friday September 23, 2022.
At the Meeting:
- The financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2021, were approved;
- The number of directors of the Company for the ensuing year was set at four (4);
- Robert Abenante, Greg Burnett, Daniel Buffone and James M. Carter were elected as directors;
- The appointment of the Company’s auditor, Dale Matheson Carr-Hilton LaBonte LLP, for the year ending December 31, 2021 was ratified and confirmed;
- The appointment of the Company’s auditor, Dale Matheson Carr-Hilton LaBonte LLP, for the year ending December 31, 2022 was approved;
- The Company’s Omnibus Equity Incentive Plan was approved;
- The issuance of 1,000,000 common shares of the Company to 1053345 BC Ltd., a company wholly owned by Robert Abenante, Chief Executive Officer and a director of the Company, which shares are being issued as a performance bonus pursuant to an agreement dated May 1, 2021.
On behalf of the Company,
Chief Executive Officer
For further information regarding International Iconic Gold Exploration Corp., please refer to the Company’s filings available on SEDAR (http://www.sedar.com).
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.